Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lately...

An update via iPhone pictures...

We've had two cold nights.  Temps in the 30's folks!  Sam and I decided it was time try out our fireplace for the first time and it was lovely.  So lovely that I sat there to finish my bible study after he went to bed.



Someone has been loving her baby doll recently!  She used to just hug and hold but she is getting better at feeding and trying to brush hair.  Just for reference: she calls baby dolls and stuffed animals "baby."  She does will not call a human baby "baby."



Sam asked me to take this one at the mall playground.  Your wish is my command!


Chris and I had bruschetta as a side dish recently, but we just gave the kids plane bread.  After watching us put things on top of our slices for most of the meal, Annabelle decided to put her carrots on her bread.


Sam was assigned a "Family Art Project."  How did we do?  That would be sequins, saw dust, ribbon, candy wrappers and newsprint adorning our bird.


Annabelle now recognizes the sound of the phone on my camera and says "see see!" as soon as I snap a picture.  She loves looking at her own pictures.


A big moment in a boy's life: his first time looking through the Toys-R-Us Christmas Toy Book/Ad.  Believe it or not this is more a lesson in restraint than greed - he is learning that he doesn't need all of the toys they make and he should think carefully before making a decision!


No comments: