Monday, December 26, 2011

The Growing Belly - Volume II, Part II

Here we are, me and Marshmallow, a few days ago a few hours short of 28 weeks. So now we are officially into the third trimester - the home stretch! And now that the renovations are over, and Christmas celebrations are winding down, and I think I can finally turn my brain and focus towards preparing for this child's arrival. First up: by Sam a new bed so we can convert his back into a crib!I'm starting to feel large. I think I've moved right on past the "cute pregnant" stage, sigh. But in looking at the pictures from last go round, I don't look too much bigger than I did with Sam, but I was a week further along in those pictures. I think I'm a different shape though. Maybe that's because I'm having a girl, or maybe its because Marshmallow is still head up (Sam was already down by this point). Only time will tell!

No comments: