Monday, July 23, 2012

Sayings

 As three-year-olds often do, Sam says some pretty cute things.  For the sake of documentation, I will record some of them here:

This one came out of the blue, totally unprompted:
"I'm not gonna poop anymore, cause I'm three.  I've done a lot of pooping this year."

Yesterday morning I said to Sam, in a tone I would normally use when making a hand-off to Chris, "Here, you hold this."  Sam said, "Ok."  I think he enjoyed having someone watch Chuck And Friends with him.

 
A few days ago we took my car in to have a tire replaced (stupid 2 nails right next to each other!).  Later that day Sam overheard Chris explaining to me the strange noise that his car was making, which seemed to be coming from somewhere between the engine and the steering wheel.  Today at the park:
"My tire has a big sound between the engine and the steering wheel.  Need to use these tools to fix it in the shop."

And finally, at lunch time as the thunder was rolling in he announced that he would have to go in the dark (read: under the covers) to hide from it during his nap.  I told him that if he gets scared during his nap he could call for me.  He replied:
"But if I get scared, Jesus is in my heart with me in case I get scared."

No comments: