Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Little Tired

Yesterday afternoon Sam and I were spending some time in his room. I was in the chair on the computer, he was playing well by himself on the floor. I noticed him just kinda rolling around a bit, not even trying to come get the computer - a very rare occurrence, but I took advantage of my few moments. Two minutes later I look over and find this:

Baby boy had found lovie and paci and put himself to sleep on the floor. He didn't even wake up when I scooped him up into his crib. Poor guy!

3 comments:

James said...

That is just adorable, what a cutie. Tell him Aunt Judy loves him.

Becky said...

oh my goodness i just wanna hug him!

hunnifordd@gmail.com said...

He is the most precious little boy since his Daddy! Also, his Mommy has taught him well - "no need to cry when I'm tired, find lovie & passy - zzzzzz"