Thursday, January 10, 2013

Children's Museum

Tot Spot, How Do I Love You?  Let Me Count the Ways!

I finally renewed our Children's Museum membership.  It expired a few months before Sam started preschool - last year! - and then I couldn't get my act together to take both kids.  But the Tot Spot, for 36 months and unders, is my favorite place in the world for late crawlers through 2's.

And today I took AnnieBananie all by herself!  Still not sure how I'll work it with both kids (Sam is technically not allowed in the Tot Spot, and Annabelle will get trampled in the big kid areas), but she and I had a great time.

She crawled over rough terrain, chased after balls, gravitated towards trucks.


She actually crawled all the way across a huge mat to close the doors on the pop-up toy, which I had opened just because I know it bothers her.  She CANNOT leave those doors open!


She also spent a considerable amount of time "driving" the car.


And I heard several times just how beautiful my girl is.  I kid you not:
 "Its ridiculous how beautiful she is!"
-Random Museum Guest


I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Kathy Sivard said...

What great pics! Looks like our girl had lots of fun :)