Friday, January 11, 2013

Sam Says...

-Upon hearing his sister cry when she was left alone in another room:
"Annabelle, you know God is always here with you!"

-When I asked him what Mommy is going to be when she grows up:
"Oh, just a princess."

-When I mentioned that I wanted him to stay my little boy forever:
"Why are you sad I'm growing up?"
"Because you won't live at my house anymore."
"But I'll be in the neighborhood.  I'll be a neighbor.  Across the street.  So you can come over whenever you want.  After 10 days."

-With absolutely no prompting or explanation:
"Mommy I have my finger in my tooshie!  My poop comes through there!"

-Lest you think he's a joy all the time:
"No!  I'm not your friend anymore!"

1 comment:

hunnifordd@gmail.com said...

Was having coffee with my friend Connie and pulled up the blog to show her the pictures and found "Sam Says" - you've got to love that boy!!!!