Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pine Cove: Camp In The City

This year I decided that Sam was old enough to sign him up for a true day camp.  Pine Cove is a multi-location Christian camp here in Texas that also runs day camps, staffed by traveling groups of college students, all over they city.  The camps came highly recommended to us by several families not only because of their awesome schedule of activities, but because of their dedicated staff that puts time and effort into pouring into the campers hearts.  We were not disappointed.

The camp even has this schnazy app that not only allows you to stay on top of the bible stories they're learning each day and the memory verse, but they also posted pictures each day!










I loved that he spent time each day reading from a real bible and hearing God's word from a cool college guy.  I loved that he had a buddy from school with him.  I loved that he did awesome stuff like the rock wall and all kinds of inflatable craziness.

And I love that I scheduled it for August.  Because August is hot, long, and generally under-scheduled.  Same time next year?


No comments: