Friday, February 27, 2009

The Growing Belly...Part II


As promised, here is round number two of my belly photos. Yes, I am wearing the same outfit as last time, but that is only for comparison's sake. I thought it'd be easier to judge the change in the same clothes. I promise I have more than one maternity outfit!

Some days I feel huge and some days I don't. Thankfully, for the most part I'm still pretty comfortable. If only I could still sleep on my stomach, I'd be in great shape! I've had a few kicks in the ribs that I could live without, but for the most part I still enjoy feeling all of Poppy's movements. It is entertaining to watch my entire belly squirm around on its own. I have literally relinquished control over that part of my body to another person.


Chris is looking forward to being able to use my belly as a place to rest his drink. Thankfully, at 29 weeks and 1 day we aren't quite there yet!

No comments: