Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Pictures

It looks like my sister is using her Saturday to upload pictures to Facebook...lots of them. I just yanked these Thanksgiving pics from her page.*


Hanging out at Kristen and George's house on base in Oceanside, CA.


We all "ran" (my mom and I walked as Sam had no interest in the stroller and we took turns carrying him) in a 5k at 7am on Thanksgiving morning. It was COLD that morning.



Sam got a Finisher's Medal! He still plays with it. Daddy picked out that Thanksgiving Day outfit for him!


The race finished along the beach!


This trip was the only time that the WHOLE family has ever been together!


Uncle Matt entertaining Sam at a restaurant.


Grandpa gave Sam his first french fry that weekend - he's still a big fan!


*No, I don't have a Facebook page. My husband is "friends" with my sister.

No comments: