Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Growing Belly - Volume II, Part III

I feel huge. That's all there is to it right now. I feel bigger than I did last time. But the scale at the doctor's office today indicates that I am right on track compared to my pregnancy with Sam. I don't know, take a look at these pictures and let me know what you think - I am bigger now than I was then? I am a whole 3 days farther along today than I was in the first round of pictures...I am 33 weeks and 6 days here:
So that means we have 6 weeks left until my due date. Yikes! This entire pregnancy is absolutely flying by. I've made a long to-do list and we are, in fact, making progress on it. The crib is in place, a new dresser purchased and the gender-neutral clothes have been washed and put away. We still need to install the car seat, put all the "equipment" back together, pack bags, etc etc etc. Some days I feel very overwhelmed, but I am motivated to get it all done. I want to spend my last few weeks going out on mommy-son dates with my boy before its too hard for us to get out of the house anymore!