Friday, March 29, 2013

She's a Walker!

And just like that, she's a walker!  For about five weeks she had been toying around with a few steps here and there, but really preferred crawling.  She only walked when encouraged.  On Monday I saw a shift for the first time.  We went to the "inside park" and she had a BALL.  Climbing, sliding, crawling and WALKING - by choice, while laughing.  She has been doing it more and more all week.



And then she woke up from her nap yesterday and - I kid you not - she hasn't crawled since.  In fact, walking is ALL she wants to do.  It made our trip to the bank challenging, but Sam kept running after her, offering her a finger and yelling back to me "Its Ok, I'll walk her back!"

Annabelle Walking


And today is the 29th, so she was officially walking when she was still 12 months old (yesterday).  Let the toddler adventures begin!

1 comment:

James said...

This is so cute, I just love it when they start walking with their little arms stretched out, I call it the Frankenstein walk but it doesn't last for long, Miss Annabelle will be running in just a few days. Have fun with those adorable kids.